Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Things that piss me off

Anyone who TRULY knows me knows that this is a long list. But I will start with what is irking me at the moment because it happened twice today.

One of the things that piss me off is someone getting Isabel's name incorrect. Okay fine, no one's perfect I get that. People mishear and forget, I totally understand but once you've been corrected, or better yet, have the name spelled IN FRONT OF YOU, and you still get it wrong, I think you are a moron. Case 1, we had someone from the bank come and assess our home today for a loan and he called Isabel Isabella and I corrected him (polietly) ("Oh it's Isabel"). He then calls her Isabella again not more than three minutes later. Thanks for listening. Case 2, My cousin, hello, FAMILY, writes on my wall in facebook, which right beside it has an album clearly marked "Isabel" and proceeds to write about "Isabella". Reading is a gift people!!!! Don't abuse it. Like whatever, I totally get that this will be a life long thing for her, like Daniella is for me ( I still don't understand the idiot that asked me if Danielle was short for Daniella) but when it's right there in front of you there just are no excuses.

No comments: