Sunday, June 3, 2007

Death to Spinning

I love trying new classes at the Rec Centre. It gets me out of the house, it's fun and overall it's good for you. I had a $10 credit on my account because my last photography class was cancelled in the fall, and I saw a course that was $10. It was intro to spinning and for my money I receive 4 half hour classes. I figured, why not?! Holy Hannah, I found muscles on my legs that I never knew existed before. There was sweat pouring out of every part of me. I honestly thought I was going to barf, I had to mentally control my esphogas. Half way through the class I honestly thought, you are too out of shape for this, girlie, quit!!!! But when I was done, I had such a feeling of accomplishment! Despit how I felt during the class I actually finished alive! So I think I'll keep going. It's probably good to get out of my safe zone and challenge my body to something different. That is if I don't actually barf during the class, cause then I'd have to drop out due to embarrassment.

No comments: