Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Spinning is Evil

Yesterday was my second spinning class and I am so happy that I didn't feel like I was going to barf!!! My legs still felt as though they were going to give out though. But whatever, I just had a baby. It's a great excuse. I wonder if I can use it all the time to get away with whatever I want. Did I eat from the bulk food without paying? Oh sorry, I just had a baby. I didn't stop at the stop sign? Oh sorry officer, I had a baby. Sorry for robbing your bank but I just had a baby. Hmmm....
But at the end of my class as I was walking back to my car I noticed what the Guilford Rec Centre does that is evil. Well two things really; 1) They put the class WAY in the back so I have to walk through all of the cardio equipment and the eight equipment to look at all the skinny people working out and make me feel bad about myself. It's like the walk of shame. Yes look at my flabby bits, I just had a baby (see it does work!) 2) The class is upstairs. When you are finished your legs are complete jello and numb I honestly don't know how I manage to put one foot in front of the other and you expect me to control my legs well enough to climb down stairs? Are you mad?! Thank god for railings that's all I can say.

No comments: