Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Greatest Gift

Today was my first Mother's Day. It was spent with family at my Grandmother's in Chilliwack and at Jordy's parents in Surrey. It was a nice, relaxing day, eating yummy homecooked meals and enjoying one another's company. I couldn't think of another way to spend the day. Jordy, Izzy and I got home late and I think Izzy was a bit bored being at other people's homes sans toys so we played with her in her floor gym as soon as we walked in the door. She's been rolling over onto her tummy since last Tuesday, but the only problem is she gets her arm stuck under herself when she does roll over and then she becomes upset. Tonight she rolled over and just as Jordy was about to help her unstick herself, she whipped out that arm and was completley on her tummy!!!! I was so proud of my baby girl! I am just so amazed at how quickly she's learning how to do all of these difficult things! I am a proud mommy!

No comments: